Equipment leasing (also known as ‘asset finance’ or ‘asset leasing’) is an alternative funding solution for those seeking a tangible product or piece of equipment, rather than the actual finance to purchase that equipment.
Ortus Business Finance can arrange for one of our approved panel of funders to acquire your chosen equipment or the product your business needs and then lease it to you through an asset finance arrangement at an agreed monthly cost.
Purchasing a product outright can require a significant initial outlay whereas equipment leasing enables you to benefit from the product you need, but with an often more manageable repayment solution.
Features of our equipment leasing finance solutions
- Asset leasing for equipment and products with a value from £700
- Repayment terms up to 5 years
- Soletraders, limited companies and partnerships considered
- Fixed repayments
- Select your required equipment or product and have use of this equipment during the agreed lease period in exchange for an agreed monthly payment
Are you eligible?
The following eligibility criteria must be met before applying for equipment leasing:
- Your business must be UK based
- You must be a homeowner
- Applicants must be 18 years of age, or above
For details about equipment leasing through Ortus Business Finance and for more details of how asset finance works, including the options available to you and the projected repayment costs, please email or call our experienced asset finance advisors on 0800 008 6938, who will be able to answer any questions you might have. Alternatively, our online application form can be completed and we will get back to you within 2 hours (during business hours; 9.00am – 5.30pm).